Re:Marina

Aggregator gang
I kind of wish she had stayed in his timeline somehow without messing up her old one. Well, at least they meet up in the end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Her dam smile from the front looks like pacman lmao, the mouth is too thin for such a full face. It's so weird.

A lot of parts felt like it was going into NTR territory. Very glad it didn't.
Enjoyable read but was let down by the last 2 chapters and how the author did not know how time travel can really mess around with story.
Lots of tits and nipple but sadly no full action for our MC, which was very confusing on how open and forward Marina was.
Could've been much worse though.

Dex-chan lover
Dont read it, shitty ending, you have been warned. 2 last chapter ruin whole manga

People are seriously overreacting over the ending... the ending was great! How exactly was the manga ruined?

I won't say that the ending ruined it, but there are definitely better ways that the author could have worked the last chapter. Rather than a young girl suddenly receiving memories that she shouldn't have had, just repeat the events of their original meeting, but with him in a happier place.

Aggregator gang
This manga is significantly made worse by the inclusion of the two worthless shithead friends who never once get told off for their outrageously unacceptable behavior, let alone the ass kicking they truly deserved for it. "How dare you be living with a woman! I demand you steal her underwear and I'll forgive you for the crime of not being a worthless piece of shit like me!" This kid is a blossoming sex criminal and should have been made to swallow his own teeth and learn some fucking humility. And they never once showed an ounce of consideration for the fact that the MC's dad, his last living relative, died and left him alone two weeks before that conversation at the start of the manga.
Nearly every seinen/shonen romance main character has useless piece of shit "friends" (only two exceptions I know of: Undead Lovers, and Domestic Na Kanojo), but this manga really takes the shitty friend cake.

yeah idk how i feel about the kinda rushed ending, but that was a great ride

Users who are viewing this thread