Re:Monster - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Dude looks incredibly dumb now. The "crown" of horns look nonsensical, the tiny hints of unnecessary face paint around his mouth just make him look like a joke, his filigree tattoos make him look weak, and the arms crossed in the back just look bad. What an immense downgrade in design. It's cool he's got four arms like Goro and Kintaro from Mortal Kombat, but that's the only thing worth praising.

Also, Kanami only changed her clothes, right? I don't see any different physical traits. Rou's wording makes it sound like she transformed too, but unless it's something color-related in a black and white manga, it's definitely not obvious. Unless he's just being a horndog over her outfit, in which case that makes sense.

So I used to play the mobile game for this series, it was a Gacha character kinda chess battler. Fun game followed the novels so was way ahead of manga with the characters but the story was only partially translated. One event in the game showed those 2 other forms The Demon Emperor of Conquest and Demon King of Destruction as well as their demon orb forms, they were HELLA BUSTED if Rou had picked one of those he could takeover the World.

Dex-chan lover
hang on LIVING GOD SPECIES? how the hell is anything going to pose a threat now

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, I've been so anxious to see what species their child will be. I can't wait to see what appears!

Dex-chan lover
How come the alleged "formal wife" doesn't have a kid, hmm~? All the other women do. So sad.

Dex-chan lover
Became the magical antichrist and just wants to eat and have fun. Like "World's enemy? That doesn't sound bad, let's have sex."

Dex-chan lover
Instead of breaking beds, these two will be breaking the world

Users who are viewing this thread