Re:Monster - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand what happened on page 3.
What are they talking about?

I remember that she was or still is an eater of dead bodies, so I'm not sure if they're talking about that or something else.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's refreshing to see the cast without their goofy anime designs again, even account for Xrou looking even dumber now with four arms. It's even more satisfying knowing we'll finally get a good fight for once after god knows how long. You can't just "we fought and I won" with Minokichi, especially since they're in a place that they are fully capable of going all out in.

Dex-chan lover
Are monsters unable to reproduce between each other?...
They are able. But the very high ranking ones (and long lived) rank king/emperor, and with that coming along some difficulties. Standard staff in nature and most fantasy settings as well.

Dex-chan lover
They are able. But the very high ranking ones (and long lived) rank king/emperor, and with that coming along some difficulties. Standard staff in nature and most fantasy settings as well.
Humans are also the most desirable breeding partners in <sexualized> fantasy since they seem to have near universal compatibility and no fertility debuffs.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter of Re: Monster...

Screenshot-127.png

Users who are viewing this thread