Re:Monster - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
It's been only 9 month's since the MC birth, and how many children and wives does he have already...?

This was the area I stopped reading the novel, so am actually excited to see how the story goes from here on out....

Would the story end after day 365 or not? what was the end point stated about the journey's in the beginning? kinda forgot already.....

Dex-chan lover
It's been only 9 month's since the MC birth, and how many children and wives does he have already...?

This was the area I stopped reading the novel, so am actually excited to see how the story goes from here on out....

Would the story end after day 365 or not? what was the end point stated about the journey's in the beginning? kinda forgot already.....

IIRC only his human wives have given birth (the 5 girls- twin chefs, alchemist, smith, redhead)

Kind of annoying that all of these fights are just treated as "it was cool, and you don't need to see it to know it". I would absolutely love to read a bunch of chapters of Rou fighting the entire squad.
The web novel (not sure about the light novel) was written in a journal-like format where Rou would talk about what he did and how things went in a summarized way with the occasional flair. That's why the story progresses by day linearly, and why the characters are referred to by their nicknames (like Female Knight instead of Therese).

But I agree, the manga could have stretched things not portrayed out further.

it goes further than a year yes, there is also a sequel

Same, it was the area where there were only MTL years ago (was it half decade ago?). Excited to see where it's going further in the future.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has taken the isekai nonbiri nouka way out and the chapters have literally just become summarys. It's kinda sad
At least there's some interesting action here, unlike nonbiri who just "LOL, anyways I'm one shotting then with a divine tool replica"
Go into details goddammit. I'm still hella thirsty for Minokichi.
You mean hunger for some premium beef?

Supporter
Does this manga have a plot? Does anyone seriously remember all the various powers the MC and his minions have gotten at this point? Seems like everyone has gained the "giant meaningless walls of text" power.

We get it bro, you're super strong. You actually gonna do anything with that power? Weren't you supposed to be taking over the world or something?

Users who are viewing this thread