Re:Monster - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Mining ingots sure is convenient. Like 99% of everything else MC and Co encounter, i guess.
It's a God dungeon, they obviously want to be considerate, since people already have to go out of their way to get there and deal with intense heat.

Dex-chan lover
I really want a manga that's almost exactly like Re:Monster except there's an actual coherent story. The leveling up mechanics is fun and satisfying, but I'm just not invested in these characters.
It is so easy to lose investment cause there isn't really shit going on with any of the characters, they're just focusing on getting stuff and getting stronger themselves. Honestly, I felt like I knew no one was gonna die cause the mc was gonna carry the anyway.

Dex-chan lover
it's a volcanic area. It's a place were a lot of odd minerals would rise to the surface or form.
I know nature has a way with shapes, but come on, perfectly shaped metal ingots? Even MC comments on how mysterious it is.

Dex-chan lover
It is so easy to lose investment cause there isn't really shit going on with any of the characters, they're just focusing on getting stuff and getting stronger themselves. Honestly, I felt like I knew no one was gonna die cause the mc was gonna carry the anyway.
He did said it got close near the end, even for him. It does make me feel bad when you have a really challenging enemy after chapters of nothing but easy victories and the mangaka decides to just skip that fight. =/

Dex-chan lover
Mining ingots sure is convenient. Like 99% of everything else MC and Co encounter, i guess.
Its convenient if you forget that you need to beat a nasty tentacle boss and lots of mobs in a LAVA lake to reach that area, by the common sense of dungeon building you put something like that in the first or second level

Dex-chan lover
not very consistent on Minokichi's name, first you call him Minoyoshi then you call him Minoyashi

Dex-chan lover
This started out as my favorite isekai manga years ago, but I've really started to lose interest. The cast of characters is way too huge, and I just don't care about the majority of them or their fighting tactics. It feels like there's no sense of danger since they're ALWAYS coming out on top

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that I don't even read this anymore? Just literally watch the art, and only start reading if it seems interesting.
I'm kinda there it's been feeling like this manga is a nothing burger for a while. And have all the recent chapters been only dungeons lately there's this magma one and a water one before that just feels like it's not heading anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread