Re:Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I really wanna know what happened afterwards to the girl that killed him. Did she run, get away with it, or something else? I'm really curious about it.

Author probably just wanted a different beginning story and wrote that. Could also lead to more knowledge than what someone the "present" would normally know as an aid for being a gob.

Dex-chan lover
A word of warning before anyone continues reading this manga : the MC is an unlikable , ugly , inhuman animal , and it does a lot of horrible , unforgivable things . And this manga has some of the most bullsh!t logics that I have ever seen .

I think there is a prequel to this manga , it is a anime called "School Days" , lol . Just watch the last episode of School Days and the 1st chapter of Re:Monster and you will understand . Both MCs are unlikable d!cks and they get what they deserve .

I think its story of its human life is a big , fat lie . The manga never shows its past again , so I guess this was what really happened , probably : bakayaROU invited a coworker for drinks . Then after it made her totally drunk , it took her home and r@ped her when she was defenseless . When it came out to buy more sex toys , it was caught by the short hair girl , a girl that it r@ped in the past . And now she delivered justice by herself : penetrating the r@pist with a sharp , hard , shiny thingie , and then its blood gushed out , lol .

I HATE this manga so much that I started reading Goblin Slayer , lol . It is a way better manga .

Dex-chan lover
"Boosted man", psychic powers, and all that shit, before the isekai happening...
That fuck?
It sounds like they're taking one of the mooks from Guyver, and made him a main character.

So these are kinda like goblin slayer goblins but not as ghoulish and seem not "as" bad

The yandere beginning is new I just wish it impacted the story more as all it does is bring a different causer of reincarnation. Dude never brings her up again from what I have read which is sad as I like to learn about the MC's past experiences.

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames True, this manga does have very terrible logic, and the MC is a terrible person. However, calling this the prequel to School Days is just... it's just... horrible.
In my opinion, School Days shouldn't have even been made.

oops, your comment was from 2 yrs ago. Teehee

Double-page supporter
Wtf is daywithoutgames and markmywords talking about?
Trolly comments.
School days. really? Goblin slayer?
Pls don't deter others from reading a decently fun manga.

While it doesn't explain in this chapter, read a few chapters ahead and you'll get the some information about his last world. And whether you want to or not, don't let the comments bellow encourage(?) you to drop the manga, we all have different tastes, they are merely stating their opinion

I kind of love this. The MC is a competent person making the most of his current predicament. In any other manga, the protag would cry and whine and be a baby, and only some external force could help him progress. Here, he's a literal baby that quickly got over his shit predicament and promptly got to work.

This manga was recommended by several manga Youtubers, and apparently it just continues to get better. I'm greatly looking forward to this competent monster MC's exploits.

Dex-chan lover
This is a bit of a classic by now.
One of those rare few isekai where the protagonist already had his cheat skill before getting isekai'd, not that it makes all that much difference in this case where he got it from.

Users who are viewing this thread