Re:Monster - Vol. 10 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
All I can think when I see her crying is that there's little effect from the tear ducts at the bottom of her middle eye. On the other hand, she'd probably have over developed tear ducts at the top, looking something like a clitoral hood. And now it's stuck in your head too.
It's been so long that I actually forgot why the first queen is real crazy for MC
worships the god of origin that blessed the mc.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long that I actually forgot why the first queen is real crazy for MC
worships the god of origin that blessed the mc.
I thought he specifically didn't tell them his blessing was the Origin God but a lesser one that looked similar.

I don't know if it was ever specified why, but she was the formerly sick queen that enticed the country to go to war with the elves for their Elixir. The Mc ended the war by sending in the elixir secretly. Although what he actuality sent was a vial of some of his blood that had gained the properties and more. Either she found out he sent it and is her savior. Or his blood contained some mind alerting side effects (aphrodisiacs and addiction?).

On another note: The darkness hero is also interested in the MC as she stalks/peeks him, sometimes with the queen.
So who knows why he has a secret cult like following.

Group Leader
On another note: The darkness hero is also interested in the MC as she stalks/peeks him, sometimes with the queen.

I'm 90% sure that the Darkness Hero is the reincarnation of the stalker-bitch that killed him in his past life. You know, the whole Yandere "I'll kill you and then myself to keep others from having you" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Which dungeon should we do first?
I know.. Let's do the one everyone failed to survive and seems to have a dragon protecting it.

Stuff not in frame, Aporou: "I wonder what that dragon would taste like... Let's do this.."

Dex-chan lover
"Don't be afraid of dying, I can just bring you back to life."
panic-anime.gif

Here I was, thinking he'd let those two actually sit out. Then I remembered he's an overpowered monster that just randomly picks a girl and impregnates. His next kid's gonna have multiple eyes, calling it now.
Holy shit, him interacting with one of his subordinates and trying to encourage her means he wants to impregnate her now? Get real dude. There were a bunch of times the Mc struggled against his opponents and even have people who are close to his level like the Minotuar guy. I think the story makes it pretty clear he's not overpowered, if he was He could just solve everything on his own. But he can't. Hell if he wasn't so focused on eating anyone the tiniest bit strong he'd be dead by now because of his lack of skills.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he specifically didn't tell them his blessing was the Origin God but a lesser one that looked similar.

I don't know if it was ever specified why, but she was the formerly sick queen that enticed the country to go to war with the elves for their Elixir. The Mc ended the war by sending in the elixir secretly. Although what he actuality sent was a vial of some of his blood that had gained the properties and more. Either she found out he sent it and is her savior. Or his blood contained some mind alerting side effects (aphrodisiacs and addiction?).

I'm pretty sure the girl from the holy empire was the one who the elixir went to. The guy he gave the elixir to was the next emperor

Users who are viewing this thread