Re:Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Noir soldier :
- Have a high affinity with monsters = love monsters and have sex with them ? ( beastiality , anyone ? )
- Kill monsters ( the things that noir soldier love the most . Another bullsh!t logic of this manga ? ) .
- Eat monsters .
- Gain additional power boosts ... by drinking the semen of monsters ?

"You wanna watch or something ?" . Is this supposed to look cute or something ? FYI , bakayaROU , there are things called sensitive and loyalty to your girlfriend .

The summary of this chapter :
- You wanna watch me raping these 2 drugged , EFF-ing elves or something , you sex slave number 13 ? After I include all these EFF-ing elves into my sex slave harem , your number will drop even lower .

- No , I just worry that you may get a lot of sexually transmitted diseases and then transfer them to me . There are things called condoms , you know , bakayaROU .

- Well , redhead , to make it up to you , tomorrow I will let you butcher and cut open some weak-like-sh!t , cute , innocent animals , including 3 cute little puppies and Bambi the deer . You can even bath in their bloods .

- After putting the d!cks of the animals inside my mouth ... and eating them , I feel so horny . Hey bakayaROU , let's have sex in the forest , just like savage animals .

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage, but it's the kind you can't help but to look at, like a dumpster fire. So horrible, yet so enticing.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax well she got some strength and leveled up by drinking a piece of Rou, although as he pretty much has a slime arm he could let her eat him

@willtreaty how is he a rapist? Just because he's fucking around a lot doesn't mean he is raping them.
It looks more like the females are hornier then him tbh. Virgin i guess

@SkyletonG I can somewhat see why @willtreaty called Rou a rapist. Although he didn't explicitly force himself on the elves, he did put them in a situation where they had no choices but to eventually ask for it. This kind of situation is enough to qualify Rou as a rapist... In OUR society.

We are here in a different world with a very different context. This is a fantasy-medival world. Rou is a monster. And the elves came here with the intention to kill him and his whole clan. Those guys where very lucky that things happened like that.
Rou had all the right to kill them all there. He could have also just send them to his sex deprived underlings who would haveused them all to exhaustion in the span of a week (max). And if you think that he could have just let them go, your still thinking a bit too much like a human in modern society. That ain't what we got here.
Those guys got time to get used to the place. And after they accepted their fate, they were given good housing, food, and still had the right to just say no and the other will have to listen.

Rou is not a Pandragon, but let's not make him worst that he actually is.

Dex-chan lover
so basically them elves are now prostitutes. instead of being treated as sex slaves and brutally raped to the point of being mindbroken, just like the girls that the MC poisoned during the earlier chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread