Re:Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I know some butchers that cut through thousands of bones everyday , and this animal bakayaROU thinks it is the strongest ?

Holding the skull in its animal hand , bakayaROU gives another long , annoying monologue :
- Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?
- SO SHUT THE FUK UP , bakayaROU. We readers HATE your monologue that you always use as lame excuses for your inhuman , evil actions .

- bakayaROU : i never would have thought that BONES could taste so good .
- Me : So how about BONERS ? Do they taste good too ? I ask this animal this question because it likes to eat the d!cks of other animals , like goblin , wolf , dog-head , bear , horse , pork orc , elf , human .........

You know I'm starting to notice an underlying "slice of life" theme in this manga. It's tracking the various events of a growing monster village in a fantasy world. This perhaps is one of the reasons I'm really enjoying the story, more than the initial power fantasy aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread