Re:Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Here is your favorite , usual review of retar* : monster :

Question : What are the differences between ghosts and souls in this stupid isekai ??? And where did bakayaROU the b!tch find 100+ ghosts ???

And did the dryad-b!tch just give bakayaROU the cockroach a bag of her own feces ? What a fuking loser , it is cheating on its "wives" by fuking a tree .

goblin mi-b!tch : Tonight I will punish you , bakayaROU . I will take your a$$hole virginity with this huge strap-on dildo . Tell me , who is the real b!tch in this stinking cave ?

For some stupid reasons , a 1-month-old , virgin , random , male goblin suddenly becomes an expert about pregnant humans and give advices to the b!tches ???

So the red-head b!tch was a farmer , but now she just let bakayaROU "plough her stinking , wet field" every night , lol .

If only the souls could talk , then the soul of idiot captain EFF-ing elf would say : hey , this bakayaROU the b!tch was the one who tortured , killed and ate countless elves , and now our elf king is going to bed with him ?

The miko elf b!tch surrounding by the souls is an obvious plagiarism of kikyo b!tch from inuyasha .

Aggregator gang
This dudes leveling up like a player that does all the side missions before starting the main quest, he’s got a ton of legendary armor and he hasn’t even faced the other heroes yet.

Users who are viewing this thread