Re:Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Contributor
He could always send the tots to be watched over at the.. DUM DUM DUUUUUMMMMMMMM

DUNGEON NURSERY!!!!! (https://mangadex.org/manga/23004/dungeon-nursery)

Even though he is a "psychopath that eats everything he kills", I don't think he is in the wrong, he is literally a monster after all. Why should he pretend to be "human"?
You could argue that he was human once, and that he has done the same when he was still one, but his original world wasn't like ours. So why should we force our moral standards onto him now, when he is in a different world and isn't even human anymore? lol
I personally like him way more than most MCs out there. Unlike so many other MCs that bullshit their way through things, making bullshit excuses for their actions, he is honest about himself and faithful to what he believes. :|
And lastly, this is all fictional. So If you don't like the MC or the story, or both, just don't read It. It's that simple. :u
~
Anyways.. This was way cuter than I expected..! :eek:
Those babies are so damn cute! *q* and I don't even like babies, or children, that much lol
And why people are getting surprised about he successfully performing a cesarian on his first try when he has about every OP skill you can think of, and the ability to magically fix anything he screws up along the way? lmao

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 , bakayaROU the cockroach : I swear I will never m@sturb@te again . To prove it , I will rip off my f@pping hand .

Why did the cook b!tches complain ? Before this , they have been swallowed bakayaROU 's raw c0ck meat , and drunk its raw "juices" all the time , lol .

To save the lives of its "wives" and childrens , it kills hundreds of innocent 4-armed bears , including female bears and baby bears , to steal their cave . OMG , the hypocrisy .

- I want seiji-b!tch to see the surgeries , but how ? I know , I will pull the video-call tablet computers out of my a$$ .

Even though it is a 111-days-old brat that didnt even go to medical school , it can perform perfect c-section surgeries because it has been practiced c-section on captured male enemies ( aka torturing , lol ) .

Dex-chan lover
- Im glad that the 2 cook b!tches are not dead because I pumped my semen inside them .
- Er , then what about countless humans , elves , goblins , monsters ... that are dead because of you ?

Page 15 , last panel : a male demi-human and a female human are in love with each other , they hold their hands and are about to have romance $ex . Yeah right , this "love" only exists in the twisted mind of the author . In reality , demi-humans r@pe humans , no love involved .

Page 18 , bakayaROU the b!tch : It doesnt matter whether they are ogre , human or even mix-blood , I will kill them all and eat them all . POKEMON , Gotta eat them all .

Fellatio Timi-anal and Anal Timi-anal , lol , their real names are matching with their $ex slave role .

Contributor
Feels like the first real chapter since a while, and the sisters finally got their names properly~

Aggregator gang
Respect of the mc to going the far for the harem. Giving his flesh to keep them alive and he finally called their names. This was such a tensionful chapter, it has been a while since we had one like this.
Not gonna lie, I was genuinely sacred for the sisters.

Double-page supporter
Dhampir: I can guarantee the taste

Edit: ok this pal just said it was his first surgery

Aggregator gang
It’s pretty cool to watch the birth of what’s basically a demon king, dudes got descendants, a harem and everything

I think its ironic, how these two sisters are the people he asked if they could be his wives and basically are now.

Double-page supporter
@Tonikill1
To be fair, a c-section isn't that hard.
It's literally just slicing into your stomach.
The hard part is keeping the mother alive after you slice her open like that.

Users who are viewing this thread