Re:Monster - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
bakayaROU the cockroach : "I will rip out the bloody fetus inside the female bear 's belly and eat it raw ." Thanks for giving me that disgusting image , evil a$$hole .

4 arms bear : Thanks for sparing our lives . Do you want a "bear hug" ? Because we have 4 arms so the hug is very good .

Just take a little walk outside , and bakayarou has the extremely rare chance to meet a god-tier legendary monster , Bambi the Deer , lol , but it doesnt even fight back and just drop the god-tier , legendary horn materials , then run off , because .... ????

bakayaROU the b!tch must set this video game on super , ultra , ultimate , special , extreme easy difficulty for noobs , scrubs .

"It is better to give these horns to its kids , because .... ???? " , that is what the sh!tty author is telling it . Yeah , Im sure the kids can use the horns as dildo to shove up their a$$hole and pu$$y .

Dex-chan lover
Another walk , and it meets 2 god-tier legendary parties fighting . What a fuking hacker , cheater , opportunist : it just sits on its a$$ for 2 hours , waiting until both sides are tired , then killing the boss with just 1 hacking , cheating shot , while the hero party 's all kinds of attacks couldnt even scratch the boss , then it just takes all the spoils .

How dare the young leader accuse bakayaROU of killing them all right there ? It never kills women right away . 1st , it will r@pe the women 100 times , then give them to the goblins , then finally it will kill and eat them , later it will pray for their souls to rest in peace , because it is a fuking hypocrite .

Aggregator gang
Ahh, well, yeah, he is still an asshole, i would really like some real characterbuilding on his part, cutting that edgy rape-murder-fest a bit back... :x it may be fun for a while to have an "evil" character, but it gets dull if its pretty much the only thing he is...

Fed-Kun's army
i still dont get why hes described as a black ogre if hes grey in most LN and Manga covers

idk y but people are like he has a bad personal so he has to rape woman at some point and like wtf he said he doesnt do that

it was kinda disappointing that he didnt kill that dude (he looked like the stereo type hero i hope he dies at some point, yes i hate stereo type heros)
ew he really is one but i cant remember him so mabey he just dissappears
i really wanna see that dude gone for real cause everything till the princess poped up was fine the heros we saw were unique and not the stereo "i have plot armor so thick i can kill myself and survive it "hero but now we get trash like that iam seriously upset

Dex-chan lover
The world building fallows his knowledge of the world, as we're reading his diary and learning staff as he does!

Dex-chan lover
Remember when MC said he'd only eat adversaries, pepper ridg efarms remembers.

Why was he gonna eat these humans? If something is causing him to lose morals we need to be told and showing in this case just looks OOC. Also remember he's still thinking mostly like a human (albiet with an eating problem) so none of this makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread