Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Just read 48 again 12 hours ago and what luck to see that 49 came out. Avenger still had that dead look in his eyes throughout the rest of the chapter. That is the look of an unpredictable man. I hope that Aporou doesn't let his guard down around Avenger until at least they defeat bug and bugman

wonder if there will be a time that just by the mere act of joining him would be considered him eating that one who joined and thus learning more abilities in a different way?

Fed-Kun's army
I have thought he would do some necromancy and turn the knight's lover into a monster but that would really be disrespectful to the dead.

Double-page supporter
@daime17 I thought the same, and their happiness is more important than something like "disrespect", plus all she would have to do is die again.

Dex-chan lover
- Weak-like-sh!ts human : Yo centipede , she is mine . Dont touch her .
- Centipede : Dont be so stingy , learn to share , brat . I only want half of her , you can have the other half .

- I know who is the master of the centipede .
- Can you prove your words ?
- NO , OF COURSE NOT .
- Then because Im the most stupidest bastard in this world , I will swallow all the bullsh!t lies that you are feeding me . You , an inhuman , lowly , inferior , animal , monster dog that I just met . Please allow me to become your b!tch .

Page 16 : So that small carriage even has a guest room , a kitchen , bedrooms , toilets and other rooms ????? And why do they need a modern sofa and table in the guest room ? All of them are just lowly animals so they can just sit on the dirty floor .

Page 17 : Hero 's egg ? Can a male hero produce eggs , just like birds ?

Escatology ? Is this even a real word ? Maybe the translator just mis-spelled " scatology " , lol . And a fight between a weak-like-sh!ts human and a goblin = scatology - CONQUEST WAR ? Yo authors , look in the dictionary 1st , if you dont even understand the meaning of "war" .

Epic sungod sword. First thing that comes to mind is eating it?! MC is a glutton.

@daywithoutgames have you actually read the series? Like it has been shown several times they have a table and like 2 benches or whatever inside the carriage several fucking times man...... How can you miss that?

ALL the girls in this are complete WHORES and mc is no better. makes me sick. would be incredible without useless harem -.-

Just recently found and binge read this manga, gotta say it's such a fun manga. I love the characters and the direction the story is going. Can't wait to see what else happens. I want that smexy goblin to take over the entire world. xD

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading for the 1384727 time. Still dont understand why stupid virgin Said the women in this manga are Whore. The human girl was about To be rape on the first chapter and meet à "man" who saved them feed them protect them give them job give them "love" . Its only normal that you fall in love with such man. And dont say inter species are not good. Its à world with human and demi human. Why they cant have love? (Il talking only for the women who "chose" To stay with him not the women who got drugged)

Double-page supporter
@miiabestwaifu I agree with you on that, he literally saved them a couple of time and complete his promise of bring them to the town they where originally heading to, and gave the a chance to leave without any hate, also how he acts about his kids is pretty loveable, lloll

Fed-Kun's army
Still dislike some of his traits, especially his alsmost psychotic want to eat people... he says he doesnt want to be part of special stuff, thinks about the kingdom, not wanting them to fall because of them, but its fine for him to kill and eat a hero and his party that never threatened him in any way. He cant decide if he wants to be the hero or villain of the story tbh...

Would make more sense if they used the term "story" instead of "Epic" too me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread