Re:Monster - Vol. 7 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
too many isekai milf queens are hot and bothered but I never tire to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn judging her for getting horny for his spit, then talking about how he's raising cattle

Dex-chan lover
Really Aporou? out of all the notorious and merciless stuff you've done you're afraid of cults and crazy ladies full of sexual frustration?

@Hamin
Trudat
I'd still smash her regardless ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
@Arvadiel I mean he was killed by a crazy lady so that one is pretty justified and it seemed like he thought cults/religion were just a hassle

Yeah... Not at all a completely psychotic way of looking at things....
I'd say his "fetish" is several tiers above the Queen's.

Dex-chan lover
- a bratty , naive , stupid princess says : these fugly monsters are not dangerous .
- all the smart adults in the royal palace : ok , we will trust you 100% .
- the author is so stupid .

page 4 : why the animal dog bakayaROU is shirt-less while eating lunch with the royal queen ? its mother and father didnt teach it some manners ?

page 12 : an over-powered , self-insert , god-like dog , with the strongest body , can still get a stiff neck ? the author is so stupid .

page 13 : the princess 's enemies have the best assassins , so why couldnt they kill her during all these long years BEFORE bakayaROU met her only weeks ago ? the author is so stupid .

@daywithoutgames I always come here to be amused by you after reading a chapter. You never fail to leave a comment on this fun little manga. Though I do still feel you've lost you edge the past few chapters. Guess your creativity is getting tapped, try harder next time!

Dex-chan lover
next time , i bet the b!tchy queen will lick the toilet seat of bakayaROU the c0ckroach , lol : https://mangadex.org/chapter/112473/1 .

x28.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Ook. Glad to see the queen can at least act normal in public. Although seems to be an extreme zealot considering how she's treating the stuff MC used during the meal. Being a queen she should have considered he might have been lying or mistaken about which god's blessing he got, although I wonder how she'd react once she found out which gods' blessings he really had as, good or bad, it'd be even more extreme. MC shouldn't hope he can just avoid her as someone that fanatical will arrange another meeting sooner or later once their patience runs out, especially as she's a queen used to being obeyed.
MC really needs to look at people as people and friends rather than food to get skills from. Granted eating enemies is understandable as they tried to attack or kill him and need to do something with corpses but the hero party he ran into earlier and his trainees he's associating his feelings to those who raise cattle is overboard as they hadn't shown any hostility much less a desire to kill him yet.

Double-page supporter
Damn, she horny of that apostle D and reeks of crazy....yikes.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone list all the manga on the translation groups logo?

Users who are viewing this thread