Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Is the dark hero a man?
I thought they were a woman. A very attractive one...

Only the master knows the secret passage (also the one who build that secret passage too XD)
No way the Royal Family is the one who build that.

Day 2739 I still don't know if the dark hero is a guy a or not and my pp is very.. very confused. I might just say "screw it" and use "it" as fap material regardless but I still want to see how long I can last before I completely give up but I really don't know how much longer I can last. There is only so much teasing a guy can take.

Aggregator gang
Feel terrible for the heroes, mc can be accidentally super scary, really don’t wanna see any more people piss themselves

@OmniBear They hadn't at the time. If you put in effort translating a chapter and making it nice and some sniper comes in and makes that effort worthless then of course they'd lose motivation.

Dex-chan lover
Why are they adressing the dark hero as "he" ? It's obviously a "she".

Aggregator gang
I don't get it.
The dark hero is clearly a woman so why does the TL keep referring to her as a man?

Dex-chan lover
Day 2739 I still don't know if the dark hero is a guy a or not and my pp is very.. very confused. I might just say "screw it" and use "it" as fap material regardless but I still want to see how long I can last before I completely give up but I really don't know how much longer I can last. There is only so much teasing a guy can take.
Why are they adressing the dark hero as "he" ? It's obviously a "she".
I don't get it.
The dark hero is clearly a woman so why does the TL keep referring to her as a man?
The game even confirmed that the dark hero is a she....
It's confirmed that the dark hero is the stalker reincarnated
Where? Pretty much sure she and the queen is stalking for a different reason

Users who are viewing this thread