Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 67

Would be a waste to not eat the tomboy princess. Or at least the queen or anyone with that ability.

Fed-Kun's army
psst, someone raped the hero when she's sleeping
my source? nhent---
*dies*

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, years of isolation without stimulus, my favourite way to spark maturity and intellectual growth.

@PyroclasticFlow She can't, the reason is spoiler territory.

@Hermetic_Saint No, it wouldn't go against his characters. He doesn't randomly eat people, he weights pros vs cons for eating someone, which is basically the odds for gaining an ability and the ability's quality (pro) against social and financial gains (cons). Although the mind reading ability is very great, his chance of getting it is astronomically low, because the difference in power between him and the princess is comparable to that between a dinosaur and an ant. On the other hand, she's already a very valuable business partner, and once the coup is thwarted he can ask for even better treatment. The mind reading ability in the first place is a downgrade of a god's ability to read a mortal's mind.

@Fari It's because Rou has a greater god's blessing, and all of his followers get a reduced form of this protection because of the seal of the chosen and for being included in his Psalm, so they receive some metaphysical protections including against mind reading and probability correction (remember Kichi's evolution battle in the dungeon? he was supposed to die there, but got saved by Rou's probability correction protections). The mind reading ability the princess has is derived from king Rorgis, who got it from Satori, which is like an offspring of the fallen god: old man in the mountain's shadow, which is again the fallen form of the god of mountains after he lost an Eschatology(lose all divine power, become a fallen god, which is basically an irrational rampaging beast, however we're not done yet, they fall even further into an even more disgraceful form (Satori is a product of this stage); worst point is that gods lose the concept of death when they undergo apotheosis, so they can't even be relieved of their misery), this ability is already a shadow of its former glory without divine power to power it, not to mention that it was only at the level of a God when it was at its peak, here it's important to know that back in the standoff between Rou and Luke (the hero of light), the god of light couldn't read Rou's mind nor communicate with his hero because of the interference against telepathy caused by Rou's blessing.

@sevenMeru He'll not get it even if he ate a mountain's worth of their meat, difference in power is simply too big.

@Bellaxus no, the cannon ship is princessXboy knight actually

@Sancturil Incorrect, they can't defeat Aprou, they can defeat only base Aprou, but not Aporou with abilities, and definitely not Aporou with demon orb release

Dex-chan lover
If you get someone else's blood on you, you will get pregnant.

And that, kiddos, is how babies are made.

Also, I must have skimmed this part in the WN because I don't remember this story at all.

Dex-chan lover
page 10 :
- smart readers : a small , weak , fragile , slow , normal , human girl VS a giant monster that can read minds , has hard hairs , and is faster than sound . who will win at the end ?
- author : obviously , the normal human girl can easily behead the monster .
- ????????? how can she kill the most strongest monster ? and how can a normal human fight for 3 whole days without food , water , rest , sleep , or going to the bathroom ?
- i dunno . i cant answer your smart questions .
- you are so stupid , author .

page 11 : "everyone IMMEDIATELY know the reason why she is pregnant ."
so in this world , it is common logic that when your body and skin are covered with a monster 's "bodily juices" , you will get pregnant , whether you are a man or woman . everyone knows that . a pregnant man , lol .

page 14 : my mother is a stalker , but she cant stalk you , a dog , by herself , so she send another stalker , the dark hero , to stalk you .

Dex-chan lover
I still think there's more to the Princess's powers. Just after we first met her, she seemed to have come sort of command or brainwashing ability. As Ogarou had to resist it to say no to her initial request. Only time will tell~!

Users who are viewing this thread