Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

Group Leader
@Yakitori-kun She wants the Four Heroes as her permanently loyal personal guard. since they're popular with the commoners. As long as they're on her side the people won't try to overthrow her.

Group Leader
it is kind of confusing...

He_Is_a_Man_of_Focus_Commitment_and_Sheer_Fucking_Will_Banner.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I think the translation on page 12 is a bit fucked. If I accept what it currently says, whether or not the sword kills depends entirely on the "user" or princess and whether or not that person "forgives" the target. If she has even the slightest bit of aggression it kills. This is kind of stupid though, as, if she did forgive all of them, why is she swinging the sword in the first place? If I had to guess, there may have been a mix up between subject and object of the sentence, and what actually matters is whether or not the *target* feels remorse or still holds aggression. This would make an incredibly useful weapon, as the sword can test those who hold "aggression" in their hearts after feigning apology, secretly planning to cause the sword user harm. This sword is absolutely retarded if all it does is not kill those the Princess hasn't forgiven completely. Because obviously she wouldn't be swinging swords at people she had forgiven. I don't know, maybe I'm just missing something, but this sword sound stupid as fuck as it currently is.

Good job our friendly neighbourhood hero! Continue with your work I'm cheering on you!

Users who are viewing this thread