Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

Thanks for the translation! Honestly, hard to tell the difference from other scanlation groups. Good work!

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t read this in a while soooo

How’s warrior short hair girl that was in the beginning, she had his kid yet? Or what’s she up to

@Chrona I don't think forgiveness is a final act to restoring trust. For example : when your child did some big mess up in his/her life therefore affect your family life in general but with his/her actions you've convinced that she/he already learn and trying to be a better person so you decide to forgive your child. You will check on him/her and ask how's she/he doing, show your support while making sure you both do your best to avoid that kind of 'tragedy' together. For me forgiveness is not a final act to regain trust but the very first step for you to try trusting the other person and support them.

Translated by it is what it is

chapter 69

I don't know but I feel like there is a connection between the two

Dex-chan lover
so MC shows no mercy to a fellow reincarnator from earth and eats him just for his skills yet he spares this rebel that has lots of interesting skills for him? seems pretty bullshit, even if the princess wants him alive.

Dex-chan lover
What with the translation? Why it switching every two chaps? And is lhtranslation not gonna do this no more?

Idk who said it was decent this is waaaay beyond decent this is pretty damn good , decent is what those shitty scans that do chinese manhua like manhuaus and webnovel and stuf like that

what a cop out, im sure every loyal soldier who died fighting these people would love a magic sword confirming that the princess (that they died for) forgives their murderer "from the bottom of their heart"

Users who are viewing this thread