Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

Hey mate, i loved the translation and tbh it must be cause I just care about reading and enjoying, but I didn't find any problems with the redrawing.. Thanks. For real.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice redrawing on page 4!
I could barely notice it when I went back to look.

“Please execute us immediately” this mf rlly draggin everyone down wit him💀

Dex-chan lover
about the 1st pages :

- readers : about these 5 great heroes , their faces , their weapons , their armors , their titles , their skills are so cool , so awesome , so strong , so pretty , so handsome ..... , why is this girl always crying ? what are their back-stories ? what are they gonna do next ? how will they fight ?

- writer : well , in the next scene , these heroes wont even fight , they will just kneel down like some b!tches , and i wont give you their back-stories , lol .

- readers : you are so stupid and so talentless , writer .

page 17 : machine gun talk , aka talk-no-jutsu , 1 of the important skills of a typical , generic , bland mary sue .

talk-no-jutsu only works in some kiddy , shounen , un-realistic manga-s , like narutard , none piece / one piece of fece , promised neverland , retar* : monster ..... with maru sue and gary stu characters .

below , the main girl of promised neverland uses talk-no-jutsu to kill the villain . she spams talk-no-jutsu until the villain kills himself by cutting his own throat . i had to censor her ugly face and nonsense talk-no-jutsu :

51029730841_e9a90ce67b_k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread