Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Let's Eat

Dex-chan lover
Who is this maid that looks like Ram?

I don't remember her.

Dex-chan lover
This author is such a sadist. Why? Why can't there be something good for more than one chapter?

Double-page supporter
did the translation use a machine ? the dialogs are very hard to follow, let alone make sense

Fed-Kun's army
@Starbuck

The translation did seem a bit weird at times but for the most part I think it was good enough to understand what was going on.

Also, you might be confused because you are expecting for the Archbishops' dialogues to make sense, when in fact the idea is that you aren't supposed to be able to completely comprehend them.

Double-page supporter
I haven't read that far, though I do remember the anime
just the dialogs between Crusch and Rem was hard to read, both in grammarly and meaningful way

Supporter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmybraintrtemblesAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Double-page supporter
wait. im confused. i thought these chapters set AFTER the anime ended - so the manga just skipped the entire part with betelgeuse? its too long since i last watched or read this stuff... confused as hell

Dex-chan lover
Again, I remind you: This is Re: Zero. Accept the fact that happiness leads to misery Wich leads to happiness.

About translation issues: guys, the scanlator who is bringing these last chapters has not english nor japanese as his 1st language, BUT we should not complain since he is doing an irreplaced hard work of (1). obtain the raws (it is more difficult than you think), 2. reasonably translate it straight from japanese (what is even harder).

BUT IF i could suggest him something to really improve the translation, it is: read the light novel in english. The same dialogues are all there. Since you have the raws and some idea about what the chars are saying in each balloon, with the light novel is a piece of cake adapt to the perfect translation.

About the chapter: the only thing different from my imagination of the scenes (reading the light novel) is that i thought they were in a open field, like the place where they fighted the white whale.
Also, in the manga there is more blood than my mind, and also.. more human body pieces, everywhere.

Finally, come on... Rem is quite suicidal right?

It is at least the 5th time she mindless jump to certain death... in place of try to SCAPE with her demon speed.

More than that, she literally has pleasure in imagine Subaru suffering the loss of her. I guess it is her way to deal with the rejection by Subaru.

Lost case, he is losing time (and resets) trying to achieve a reality where she is safe.

Fun fact: when Crusch was bleeding on the floor she grabs Rem’s foot so hard it makes Rem’s bones creak :b

well she have no places to go, Regulus could easily catch her

same of the Archbishop of Gluttony

Users who are viewing this thread