Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daiyonshou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majou

Contributor
@Question2
If you want to just read the manga and not touch the WN/Anime/LN then you can buy the official Yen Press translations of the manga, which currently consist of: all of "Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Chapter 1 - A Day in the Capital", all of "Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Chapter 2 - A Week at the Mansion", and volumes 01-10 (i.e. chapters 01-49) of "Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Chapter 3 - Truth of Zero". Then you can read volume 11 (chapters 50-53) on the previous page which completes that manga and allows you to read this one.

@nighthalc : It just doesnt make sense to skip chapters like that. Imagine if a subber group decide to sub the episodes 7-13 of an anime because "you can just read the novels for the first 6 episodes". Everyone would be facepalming at their stupidity.

@Question2: That's not the case, cause for each person who read novels, other 10 just watch animes. The scale is completely different.

It is very sad to reveal this painfull truth, but we, manga readers, are a secundary audience in the whole public of eastern asian pop culture.

Would be funny to open a poll here to estimate how many people never watched the anime and how many only came to read the manga after finished the anime.

Ahhhh I've read the primary source and I gotta say I can't wait to see this part of the arc!

Group Leader
@clank1096 In romaji the name is "Ryuuzu bilma" but I get what u mean. On wiki it does say lewes meyer.
I will consult the TL and update.

Edit- The name has been updated, thanks for noticing so we could update it

@JakkRo why is WN "shitty"? It doesnt really differ from LN by the plot. I read both of them and personally prefer WN bec of larger spectre of details.

The Web Novel did a mess in the beginning of Arc 4.
Already presented the other 5 witches in Subaru's 1st encounter with Equidna. Also Subaru is even more slow about everything

That is why the Anime and Manga follows the Light Novel script, not the WN. Because one is better than the other. WN is more complete of stuff? "Less is more" is something that applies here well.

Anyway, the new season of anime finally is going to be released and everything we have of Arc 4 here will be reached in 1 month (4 episodes).

Sadly the end of 2nd season just will be released in 2021, demanding us to wait 3 months without any continuation of the history neither in animation, neither in manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@moetato. That's quite the ambitious project. And considering the content that is being adapted in Season 2 (arc 4), it would take at least 25 episodes to fully cover it all. That really puts into prospective that Subaru is bound for an even worse timeline of events. I really hope that the author delivers since Arc 4 is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread