Read First Chapter button

Dex-chan lover
So, on table of contents page of the main site, you can sort the chapters however you like; I like having mined sorted in descending from new to old.

However, some series have a lot of chapters. It'd be nice if there was a "Read First Chapter" button so I don't have to either change the sort method and then have to change it back or navigate all the way to the bottom of the page (and possibly even a few more pages if there's a ton of chapters) before I can click on the first chapter.

Upvote 0
Dex-chan lover
Unless you're talking about something else, there already is one. It's the button with a picture of an open book on it that says "Read" (Mobile) or "Start Reading" (desktop). It might be hidden in a menu next to the reading status button, depending.

Dex-chan lover
Unless you're talking about something else, there already is one. It's the button with a picture of an open book on it that says "Read" (Mobile) or "Start Reading" (desktop). It might be hidden in a menu next to the reading status button, depending.
If it's a series you're already reading, it's "Continue Reading".

And it doesn't work for me on Desktop.

Dex-chan lover
However, some series have a lot of chapters. It'd be nice if there was a "Read First Chapter" button so I don't have to either change the sort method and then have to change it back or navigate all the way to the bottom of the page (and possibly even a few more pages if there's a ton of chapters) before I can click on the first chapter.
if it's to read from the first chapter, usually I open any chapter,
and from reader menu, drag the chapter drop-down list all the way down to chapter 1

I think having "read first chapter" button might be a problem if there are multiple chapter 1s,
in which case, I usually also sort the chapter list first

but if it can be done, then rather than "read first chapter", I'd like it to be "go to any chapter" or "search chapter"
on the chapter drop-down list on the reader menu

Users who are viewing this thread