Reader - Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
I hope he stays logged out, they promissed to the prince they would not fight, so I hope they stay logged at least out until morning.

Bitch @Oculunus, I know that you most probably had a lobotomy, but please try to remember that when the mc entered his first demon town, it was the town of spies who detected the strong aura of the prince and got alerted. Even more recent is the incident where in their first quest for 100,000 contribution in the (not so) great demon war, they had to wait in a valley. The enemy demon troop arrived in that valley as predicted but the mc couldn't sneak attack them because they detected the strong prince's aura.

@harvest please read what you are replying to and not just brainlessly type. I used the phrase "the logic we know so far" for a reason.

@omniRex Please read what you are replying to. Given the facts we got so far, now token energy can be blocked as show in this chapter. You lack on adopting this new information in your past comment made me reminded you of the chapter you just read, that token's energy can be hidden and that the MC probably doesn't know how.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the translators grind, but damn this manhwa has problems. Besides the fact that there’s no tension, the art is the equivalent of a basic bitch.

Also, why aren’t the demons retreating to get a bunch of mages that can dispel, long rang attackers, and that princess to use that token to gang up on them? They’ve taken out how many settlements by now?

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex
I do remember and I even checked it. He got the Prince Kronoson's token and he had to show it, then he got the Kronoson's father's, Amiletta's, token and it was releasing energy. You can see for yourself:
Ch. 81 only says the demons saw humans with Kronosons token, nothing about sensing its energy
Ch. 83 they approached a regular village and had to physically take out the token for the guards to let them in
Ch. 87 page 6-7 he showed that he received something called a "Proof of Amiletta" and the description says that even if it is in the inventory, the energy of Amiletta is still released
Ch. 102 he got a notification that the demons detected them due to the magic coming from the token of Amiletta
There's no need for name-calling, but there is a need for fact-checking.

@Oculunus
General order of events:
The mc enters the demon world through the portal. Gets greeted by the prince and asked to do a quest. He accepts and gets the prince's token. After some grinding for the quest using children of darkness while riding on his ghost chariot the mc's friend gets more of an itch to go to a demon town. They finally come across their first demon town. They get the quest of eliminating the spies of this spy town. The mc's friend is disappointed. The spies sense a strong prince's/amiletta's aura. They burn to death. The mc meets with the demon king and gives him the spy's plan scroll.
I'm sorry for the name-calling, I'm just very aggressive
unknown.png

@omniRex
That chapter you linked in that image could be interpreted two ways:
1- They sensed Soo-hyuk's magic after he started wiping out the village
2- They sensed the prince's aura as you said

It's not explicitly mentioned that they sensed a "strong prince's/amiletta's aura" unless I just missed it

Users who are viewing this thread