Reader - Ch. 115

srry im broke but could you pleaaaassseeeeeee concentrate on this manhwa pleaaaseeeeeeeee
i love it and its heartbreaking that theirs no new chap every day i wake up thanks

Thank you for the chapter! I enjoy this comic so much! The character's personalities are so charming. I would love to help financially with buying raws, but I have to save money to pay for my tuition and loans. Also, if buying raws as soon as they come out is putting you in the negative, I think I can speak for the readers that most of us are more than happy to wait so we can see the end to this lovely comic.

thx for the chapter. On another, are you seriously telling me the king guild was the WHOLE REASON FOR THE START of this war?!

Thank you for your hardwork ^^
i think it's okay to hiatus on translating this series for some weeks or months until your problem is gone.
We will be patient until that times come~

"hunter king" was the troublemaker but soo-hyuk got the blame? i wish the misunderstanding can be cleared

Dex-chan lover
So the Hunter King was the one who made them think humans were bad, and Kirad thinks that those humans and Soo-Hyuk are from the same group. I hope they get the story straight before they end up killing eachother.

i'll ask a second time, how much are you getting on patreon each month? are you somehow affraid of making it public?
i'm not asking for shit and giggles. you're the one asking for monetary support

Man filzeV-zer0 is one of the better translators I have seen and his/her translations are available for free. I don't know why you guys are so hard on him/her but as for me I can't donate any money right now but I appreciate his/her work and would like to let him/her know that I will patiently wait for him/her to translate (well not patiently as I like Reader but still you get the point)

@wadere i checked their discord for that information and their Patreon 404's but they have Paypal, id rather Patreon personally

@avathar thanks for the info, not sure i trust a some discord info that a third party had to give me though, not against you at all ^^. just, they're the one asking for help and they don't respond so i'll leave my patreon cherry to someone that at least have his earnings not hidden and that actually respond to those that ask

Users who are viewing this thread