Reader - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
2,698
@Hunlight One page is severed and some sentences are missing, then one part of the chapter has the sentences always one below where it's supposed to be, and then the part with money is wrongly translated (as if someone just guessed what there is supposed to be written...).
Full page:
15632001740722.jpg
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
62
This is the kind of manhwa that nothing heavy nor complex is happening in it but you just can’t help but continue to read it. 😂 I guess this manhwa relaxes me somehow. And I can relate to the MC since I’m also a reader myself.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
17,144
“Find him “ unless he’s hiding from a different npc id think Roman’s location would be static or mc giving him like a healing potion to speed things along lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top