Reader - Ch. 52

staff options are magic amplification 7 and physical amplification 2, and 3 locked options, item can be used while unequipped but user won't be able to equip any other weapon while using it's stats (effectively making it invisible)

Wowow he got good drop...im feeling bitter because its been weeks but still no good drops...

$2 - $3 is incredibly overpriced for this series, they should make it $1 for each raw

What a lewd chapter, MC blushed when he saw the magic rod, not even hot girls moved him like that.

y did the mc lie about his poison resistance being due to an item -__-

@IdolTrust I prefer showing off and being respected a lot more. also, what's the point of being powerful if u don't use it until it's absolutely necessary? there's no point. go all out from the start. that'll give your enemy more of a surprise too

Dex-chan lover
@omnirex Nei, no matter how powerful you are, if someone want to take you down and knows exactly what are your weaknesses he just needs time and resourses to do so. Better to keep them in the dark and suprise them.

@Tomas28 I guess what you said may make sense from a realistic perspective (tho it's still similar to going all out from the start as both ways either you kill your opponent with no witnesses or if there are witnesses, by the realistic approach, you use minimal power to defeat your opponent (which is boring) and stronger opponents than your previous one come to fight you one by one anyways and you will eventually reveal all your trump cards (cuz if you will never reveal a trump card in a story then there's literally no point in you having it)) but for me it just made me start thinking of just how fucking fun a story where what you said actually happens would be and the mc actually survives either by strategies or by sheer power or both (jojo's bizarre adventure vibes)

Users who are viewing this thread