Reader - Ch. 68

I wonder how he thinks
At the beginning he was just a guy that enjoyed reading and didn't care about the game but now, especially in the last chapters, he seems to see books as a way to gain stats
Is he playing for the sake of reading or reading for the sake of playing?

Both the mc and the translator are beasts!! Hahahaha. Mc is passion for reading then here we got comicplus, passion for translating :) good work!

@skar24 He's playing for the sake of reading. Remember the subspace? If he get's, like, all the doors open or something, he can read ALL the books in the whole game. He's playing mostly for the books. I don't think he hates the game, tho.

Comparing the strength, that guy with the set has 500 strength while mc only got under 100. Will fun to see they battle.

Thank you for all the hard work on this series!

It's just such a fun and easy read

Group Leader
Honestly, there's no need for all these TNs. There's less than 5% according to MD surveys that are within the age range that wouldn't know game mechanics. It's common sense for most ppl who read manga and manhwa. Even for speed scans, there's no need to lower the quality more than necessary with excessive and distracting notes.

Thanks for the translation and update!! I'm super excited to see what happens from the results of finishing this quest!

Noooo! You can't just stop right before we get to see what the quest rewards are!! xD you massive tease, screw you. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread