Reader - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
It's quite funny to see talk about "buying raws" when I can see faded out "Читатель" which is probably from russian scanlation

Hohoho~
So, there will be a new grade above legendary huh?

well, thank you for your hardwork ^^

I have a theory about how weirdly human the NPC’s are.

Aside from the written storylines, I think the company that runs the game has people playing the NPCs. They only tell them the information and background that their character should have, and then some basic outlines of quests they can or should give. Then the world building can be extremely advanced without having to develop AI’s.

Though be technology does seem to be so advanced that it links right into the brain, so who knows. 1/2 Prince explored the idea of super realistic AI NPC’s so I’m not averse to this showing up here too.

@SoulNoobster

I think you may be right. It’s what I use to make the story more immersive.

But also like, what if she was told that’s her character? It’s like method acting crossed with improv.

Or what if only NPC government figures are employees? That would make the fast paced realistic government make sense.

Granted I don’t know how advanced current games are so I don’t know how hard that would be to code as an npc.

It’s all just fun to think about, you know?

Mass release is nice and all but I'd prefer you take a day to proof read more and work on the quality.

Dex-chan lover
This certainly getting more and more interesting. Thanks for the chapters !!! keep it up ~

ofc the mc will get it because it’s the lesser of two evils: plot armor vs. unsatisfactory

Users who are viewing this thread