Reader - Ch. 76

Das a bad homies tho. He makes plan with soo hyuk first, but abandoned him when something comes up.

But i guess it has to be done, for the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
@vaseline Reasonably, stuff happens. I dislike those sorts of people who get upset when you have to bail for an appropriate reason. You think anyone would rather work or instead enjoy time off doing literally anything together (with friends/family).

I'm not discounting MC being a shitty friend though. He's gotten at least 7 Legendaries? Yet first warrior armor he gets, thinks about selling it. I understand selling the sword, it was his first item and it's not like author has made it clear whether his family is wealthy.

Yet MC friend opened chest with him last time and got a map that eventually led to the place MC was trying to figure out how to get to (here). The friend shared that map no problem (chpt 52/53). Which finally resulted in MC getting 5 more legendaries. However I'm seeing zero indication he'll give the armor to the friend, again would of been unlikely MC would of even found this place without him at least not for a long while which could of resulted in someone else getting the loot first.

Double-page supporter
An online game like this will never survive real world.
When they see lazy developers balancing jack shit who would even want to put money in it lol

btw, I don't get it. He finished like 10 libraries, and neither of them had any texbooks/dictionaries for another language? He should speak most if not all language already, if we follow the game's logic. (which is: if you read a book once you get stats/skills)

@Shirokamisama Because each race has their own language, he only visited Human Kingdoms. So that ring is op as hell when he travels to demon kingdoms and libraries. The books are also limited to the race and he most likely read all of the common books hence he can clear a library from just visiting it now unless it's a rare location or gated place by rank or levels.

@IdolTrust
It seems like you didn't understand what I tried to say.
I get that each race have their own language. But if you have been in libraries, you would know that even in small libraries there is at least 1 dictionary for another langugae.
I don't see why a dictionary or textbook be a common book.

@Shirokamisama But it's a game tho, I assume they gated it behind a quest or quest line. If this was a isekai where the world was game like then what you said would make sense.

Wellllll I’m guessing that he’s gonna either meet the devils that had their friends/family/comrades killed by those three humans and think that he’s one of them and try to fight him or he’s gonna meet the 3 humans

@IdolTrust
What you say now makes sense, but it depends on the game too. Let's just say for normal players in THIS game, it is locked behind quests. :D

@filzeV-zer0
I'm relaxed, I was just voicing my thoughts, and discussing it with IdolTrust. :D
Sad to hear you got a fever, hope you get better soon!
And dw about releases, you can take it slow m8. I appreciate your work, and would still appreciate it if we only got like chapter/week. :D

@Shirokamisama sadly i don't do that, i don't want readers to wait for WEEKS before an update. i know that feeling waiting for such a long time for an update you know.. we're not getting any younger to wait haahha ..

Users who are viewing this thread