Reader - Ch. 89

thanks for all those chapters. take a week of recharge yourself ya did enough good work

chill bro, if you don't stop and take a break I'll find your house and tuck into bed myself

Seems like his level reset, but his stats didn't? That, or the Guardian class just has very high base stats? Either way, this is a good step forward for the story so that his friend isn't completely left in the dust by the MC's overpoweredness.

Dex-chan lover
@lazygeko
Of course, the wizard has more health than the guardian.
A Level 1 Guardian, though. Probably safe to assume that the Guardian class is gonna give him a metric crapton of HP once his levels are higher lol

Fed-Kun's army
The water has been spilled!

Man tanks the level loss, even though it seemed only labour intensive & an actual immediate power increase. The description (you cannot obtain bonus stats up to 443) and then subsequent status reveal made it obvious his stats from his prior level remained. He instead acquired (assuming legendary class due to grade of shield) new class skills and now only needs to put in time to regain his level.

If MC is the guideline, leveling will be easy with new job. The game seems to have none to little restrictions on experience gained from drastic level differences. So, dude retains stats of lvl 450 + legendary job = ez kill level 500 monsters as a lvl 1. Power level in a week?

Don't worry about resting a few days, take as much time as you need
We can't expect to be spoiled by giant mass releases every day, haha

1: I don't like the phrase "to give as much as you receive" coming from the prince, it suggests that he's going to torture them because the monster hunter guy massacred demons. the prince is creepy and scary and cute all at the same time ;(
2: so books don't count towards the number of items gotten? BOOKS = EVEN MORE OP!
3: 69/50, nice
4: is it just me or did the mc's friend get way too high of a number for health now, especially for being lvl 1?

um, why is nobody mentioning the huge ass phoenix wings he is wearing? Acting like it's normal?

Thankyou so much for updating and for all the previous mass updates as well. Please take care of your health and take as much time as you want. Honestly I signed up in mangadex just so that I can express my gratitude for your dedicated hardwork , so (Mr. / Miss) translator, I'll be cheering for your hardwork , fighting!
^-^

Users who are viewing this thread