Reader - Ch. 96

Supporter
Wow, thanks!! I thought you'd only go as far as the Russian scanlators, but I see you've overtaken them. Great work!

theses guys seem more aggressive when releasing scans than Asura
I remember a month ago this was stuck on chapter 33 for months now it's on chapter 96

Thanks for the mass release. Wow, only 4 more chapters left that I can see on Kakao.

Thanks for the release!! Can't wait to see where this goes. I really enjoy the aspect of npc players being able to "go" and "do things" and create quests that connect to what they're doing. I know it's suppose to emulate mmorpgs, but it's nice. Rather than just having the npc never move or react back.

on page 7, near the bottom, there is a 'this' spelled with 2 'h', so instead of being 'this' it's 'thhis'

Group Leader
@Bellaxus They're releasing fast but the quality isn't really high, there's a lot of inconsistencies in the names.

For example in the start the Archmage (the one the MC is the "descendant" of) was named "Lapiz" or "Lapis", now they're calling him "Rapid".
Also the changed the title of "Tower master" to "Chief", and in the start the poison tower's master was called "Pavil" or something and then it was changed to "Fabio" then "Favil" or
"Chief ma"

I can personally notice the mistakes and know the correct names because I'm still reading this in one go, but if I was to read this once a week, I'd forget which is which and lose track of the actual story.

Dex-chan lover
Been reading Ascendance of a Bookworm... Why do I think the MC and her would get along wonderfully. You dare harm the books?! Let the Bloody Carnival begin!

Users who are viewing this thread