Reader

So is he like the first one to discover skill books in the game or something? if he becomes OP from skill books I'll be a bit annoyed tbh cause skill books aren't exactly a rare feature.

Yea
Me too I'm also a book addict
Or better way to say it would be I'm a bookdragon not a bookworm
Looking forward to this
Thanks 😊 for translating.

I bet he is going to read each book, give himself a bunch of wisdom/int and be a major spell caster.. I'm still going to read this <3

Funny thing is, I have been binge reading this WN yesterday. And now, I've accidentally discovered it does have a manhwa.

The WN is really a lot of fun to read, but it would've been a lot cooler if his job name was 'Descendant of Odin' instead of a made up name at the end.

After reading 55 chapters (in russian, sorry), can say that:

1. It's a fine read reminiscent of moonlight sculpture, overgeared and such.
2. MC is overpowered and really lucky, but that's to be expected
3. It's another power fantasy to pass the time, but it's quite good.

holy shit are these npcs that actually act like programmed NPCs?!? So many of these VR game Manhwas are basically straight up iseikai with NPCs acting like living breathing humans. This is actually a breath of fresh air.

To all the readers craving for more: try the WN. I personally think it's even better than the manhwa adaptation. 😊

If you're looking for similar novels, try the works of Toika, like "Everyone else is a returnee" (completely translated) or "Stop, friendly fire!" (ongoing). Both have a level system but the one of "Stop, friendly fire!" is a bit more unique. Also, the MC of SFF starts of really weak and has to struggle quite a bit to get stronger.

is there a web novel? i mean, not to sound ungrateful but this looks pretty interesting.

@hippoanon yes their's a Web novel with more than an hundred chapters translated, and it's quite good.
The only major flaw in this story, is the game's balance which is totally unreasonable.
the Mc has more points in wisdom than a level 200 character who spent all his point in wisdom, yet he need a few spell to kill a level 20 miny-boss, furthermore even the weakest spell has a 10 second CD and stronger spells 30second to 1min 30 sec CD

Group Leader
If u guys want to read the next chapters of reader (in english)..
Then u can go on YT and search
YamiMao
Cause I translate that manhwa and u can read it on isekaiscan.com or manga-raw or somewhere like that..
I've uploaded ch 6-8
And I'll be done with 9 and 10 by tonight

Users who are viewing this thread