Real demo Shiawase ni Shitekudasai ne? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Love

Group Leader
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
332
What a pity that it had to go this way...

I love the characters and I'd love to see how the story develops without the axe... It's just sad... Too much pressure in this industry
 
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
4
Always, I'm never disappointed, both are okay, some say a protagonist charming character always win the harem route, but I'm didn't agree, i'm always saw the tsundere always win the harem route, disclaimer it's my opinion, in not into harem too, only ajisai and yotsuba that won (anime that I'm already watch), but atleast im enjoy it, haha
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
52
I must admit, I love all the girls but it’d be so heartbreaking if Olivia really isn’t the one chosen. To be honest?? It’s way nicer if it wasn’t a harem genre, and the only girls fighting for Machino’s love was Sofia and Olivia. Or to be COMPLETELY honest, this could’ve been a perfect “I fell in love with the villainess” type of yuri, but I guess it’s too bad that it isn’t. It’s pretty obvious that it’s rushed, considering it’s said to be axed, oh well, no point in crying over it now. Time to blast “tila tala” on repeat now, Team Olivia till the end.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
514
Sidestepping the romantic choosing (I'm team Olivia too BTW, she is the one who grew the most in the entire story ), I'm also curious how the author will resolve the isekai element. Honestly all options Ican think of seems "poor" choices where someone need to loose something.
If Makino is transported with everyone to Celestia, then she will loose her sister and friend. If they all remain on the real world then our isekaied girls would loose access to their families.
Best solution would be a way to go back and forth between the worlds... but it wouldn't be easy to properly address it in the last chapter only.

Honestly while the writing is itself absolutely not bad, I would say above the average of isekais (not that the bar is high), it do have some elements that weren't in my opinion properly addressed, but this may stem from the author inexperience (it seems the author only have a previous serie, while the other works were anthologies) and also the lack of a "first attempt" in the form of a web novel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top