Real Life Horror Stories That You Have Experienced.

Dex-chan lover
As per title, what are some scary things you have experienced and would like to share? It doesn't have to be life threatening but it can be

It can even be a dream or later explained by a mundane occurance.

It can be in regards to your criminal activites or immoral activites.

Maybe not urban legends unless you have experienced it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I once read something on the internet and it ended up being dun dun dun a lie :O

Dex-chan lover
Last summer when I was staying at my grandma's apartment, a wasp entered the room. I freaked out but managed to chase it outside through the window.
Some time later, it came back. We chased it out again. And it came back again.
Keeping the windows closed was out of question since it's summer.
The wasp kept returning even the next day. Afterwards I left grandma's house so I don't know what happened to the wasp.

Group Leader
once when i took a shit and then looked up on the roof, theres a hole on it. for a whole 5 minutes i stare at it and then a fucking cockroach fly by across my face i shit my shit that i already shit and screaming while washing my arse quickly flush the toilet then run.

Dex-chan lover
I had a dream not too long ago about an alien apocalypse. They came down to earth and announced they were going to suck up all of earths resources, dry the planet, and turn it into an uninhabitable wasteland. Except, whoever submitted to eternal servitude will be spared and brought to their planet. They'd have have all the things we have on earth, including restaurants, schools, and stores, though, they'd still have to obey and basically be slaves to the aliens. So, I heard that and was like, nooo thanks, and chose to stay on earth. Skip to me in a convenience store the day before the date of the apocalypse. I looked around and noticed everyone who chose to stay were really chill about it. Cars were driving by, people were still working, and no one was running around screaming and freaking out. I was like, that's weird, before then skipping to the promised day, where I saw massive tentacle things slamming into the earth. Then, that was it. Dream over.

Dex-chan lover
Alright... Hmm... A couple years back... Now you're probably gonna call me stupid, and I was then. There were these protests going on that usually turned violent. And they kept getting closer and closer to home, right? I know, not all of them are violent, but the News just Highlights the Bad and not the good, and that scared me. Well... I remember my elder brother calling home from work, a bit frantic, saying there'd be a protest that evening when he worked, and indeed we were all scared! Genuinely frightened... I know, I know, but the news only showed us awful things, and he was my brother.
Now here's the M Night Shymalan Twist, It was not bad, and it was miles away from him! Play that one Seinfeld theme XD
I was young alright, it was scary, almost scarier than that car wreck, or that time that chick bumped the back of our car! WHILE there was a cop across the street, another driving by, and another driving on the other side of traffic! Nothing was damaged and I remember looking back and she was in tears, thought she'd hurt us. God's blessed me and my family... Truly! Even when we were at our lowest, and going to pantries, it was differentiation man! New foods! Would have never tried ricecakes! And they laughed at me when I said "Finally! Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches again!"!
EDIT: And oh yes, the cops didn't do anything! Everytime we drive by that intersection we have to say something! One messed up city!

Dex-chan lover
Slowly going bald by far the most horrific experience of my life. Now I just embrace it and shave my head but I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

Dex-chan lover
- It was around 1 ~ 2 A.M

- My parents and older brother were at a dinner party or something

- I was playing Pokémon Fire Red on my PC via emulator

- The house's lights were off and the only source of light came from my PC screen

- My PC desk was right beside my room door that connected to the hallway

- My room's door was always open even at night so I knew whenever someone passed by my room

- I was using my headphones and listening to other games OSTs while grinding levels and catching some Pokémons

- Suddenly, I saw someone running in the hallway

- I thought it was my little brother, whose was room right besides mine, trying to scare me

- I went his room thinking "Yeah nice try you little pest, now its time to payback" and then I jumped on his bed to scare him

- There was no one on his bed

- Then I remembered that he also went out with my parents and older brother

- I realized I was alone in my home...

- I screamed, ran to my room, locked my door and turned on the lights of my room

- I only slept at 5 A.M when everyone came back

- It's been a few years, but ever since that day I always close my room's door at night even when everyone is home

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not mine, but my father told one scary memory as a teenager.

- He was visiting some relatives on the countryside

- One day he decided to visit an acquaintance of his that lived 2 or 3 miles from his relatives house

- He mounted a horse and decided to take a shortcut

- Got lost and decided to go back to his relatives house

- On his way back he spotted another acquaintance of his family, an kind old man that lived nearby, and then he decided to greet him

- But his horse refused to get closer, so he only greeted the man from the distance

- The man slowly nodded his head but said nothing and stood still looking at my father

- Father finally returned to his relatives house and told them that he saw the kind old man

- His relatives scolded him to not lie anymore

- Father insisted he saw the old man

- "Stop lying kid, that old man has died a few years ago".

- Some decades later and father never took that shortcut again

Last edited:
Group Leader
When I was little, my mom and I went on a trip somewhere by car. We were on a lonely mountain road in the middle of the night. Then we saw a woman with long curly black hair wearing a white dress sleeping in the middle of the road. But she was sleeping on her side with her back to us, so we didn't see her face. My mom slowed down the car and used the edge of the road as we passed her. We didn't look back. After we were far ahead of her, my mom commented about her, "What a crazy woman."

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
if you mean ghost or creature(idk what is that).

there may be one that i still remember.

when i was in elementary school.
at that time i was staying at my aunt house.
when i was about to sleep and go to my room, at a glance i think i saw a mouse that had entered another room, i intended to drive the mouse away, then went to that room, when i looked around there was nothing, it's dark and i didn't see any mouse. only a cardboard box which was upside down, I tried to approach it.
I thought the mouse was hiding there, but when i try to turn the box, it was a hand (more precisely, the finger to the wrist).
That hand run away and go out of the room so quick.
I immediately ran to my room and got into the blanket, there was my brother who had slept first. so i feel safe.

until now I've never told that to my family.
even i tell them, they will not believe me.

*Anyway, i'm sorry for my bad english, i just use translator.

Dex-chan lover
I was whipping my meat scepter out for a good workout session. I swear I remembered to lock the door.

My roommate opened the door.

Users who are viewing this thread