Real Man - Ch. 4

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Aish
Korean word for damn it...
if you were gonna translate it anyways why angelize the korean word and not just replace it with the english word? XD
Just funny is all.

Group Leader
@Ghostdevil It's a new trend to keep the korean terms in the Translation. Like they keep Ahjussi & Noona in Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. I kinda like those terms too.

...so he also got physically stronger for no reason, huh -__- instead of using the police to his advantage cuz he lives in a law-abiding country as he said, he just became the typical isekai hero protagonist who beats up bad guys for the sake of justice smh my head

Fed-Kun's army
@omniRex possibly due to quickly changing from a 60-70 year old man into a 20 year old adult, meant that his mind worked faster than his body.
Its like wearing 20kg weights everyday and then suddenly taking it off... but psychological.

Remember he is trying to seek redemption so being a good person is reasonable

Double-page supporter
oh look, he suddenly got good at fighting after reincarnating/body swapping/timeleaping
Now where did I see that before?
man this de ja vu feeling is killing me

Dex-chan lover
It was such predictable and complete shit that the female scammer got off with literally zero punishment. She tries to ruin your life in the same way that her friends did? Can't beat her because that'll look bad to have her face any physical punishment.

Could've just had him actually let the police resolve everything, as other comments said. Nope, want to show how strong and powerful he is by beating up these two men. But can't have him beat up the woman who was literally doing the same thing as these men.

Predictable shit.

Users who are viewing this thread