Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
I only just stumbled on this manga, but what’s up with the english title translation on mangadex (which is completely inaccurate btw)? People are too obsessed with a girl’s purity and care too much about body counts. My comment is a response to some of what could be referred to as “incel commentary” on another manga which has an anime running at the moment where people are commenting on how the “run-through fmc can redeem herself by committing herself to the mc”. Like what the hell?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the releases! I've been following this manga since the beginning, it's always a delight when new chapters come out!

Dex-chan lover
I read the final chapter for the series (raw chapters). I loved it 🙌!

Dex-chan lover
I only just stumbled on this manga, but what’s up with the english title translation on mangadex (which is completely inaccurate btw)? People are too obsessed with a girl’s purity and care too much about body counts. My comment is a response to some of what could be referred to as “incel commentary” on another manga which has an anime running at the moment where people are commenting on how the “run-through fmc can redeem herself by committing herself to the mc”. Like what the hell?
She is still a virgin actually. She was never raped.

Dex-chan lover
I see that this manga ended, how many more chapters are left?

Dex-chan lover
Where'd you find the raws at?
There's a link literally on the main description of the manga here on Mangadex. I am going to say that the ending is beautiful and in fact the novel author made changes from the original novel source to flesh it out significantly much more. Completely worth the roller coaster you have experienced so far.

At this point all the raw chapters should still be on the website but otherwise you can download their app using a vpn or a 3rd party website

That's the LN is titIe, not a mangadex scanlator's invention.
The japanese expression is not directly about virginity though, but about the mindset of treating things casually, how people are shaped by their circunstances and experiences and consequently the likelyhood of one being able to "flip a settle down switch" on demand.

Now, even if there  is evidence of a relation between "body counts", infidelity and divorce (which there is), it's ultimately irrelevant because one of the most important indicators of a relationship's future is trust, so if either party doesn't trust the other, no matter how silly the reason might be, it's a risk they aren't willing to take and no outsider with no horse in the race has any place using peer pressure or guilty trip to socially engineer society into a place where they risk their future just so  we can feel better about where society is.

Get those "incels" talking and you'll see they're often more worried about infidelity, breakups, divorce, alimony and broken families than overexposition to seminal fluid or how much stress a vagina can still take. The evidence being in what you saw: they see it as something to/that can be redeemed, not as a lost cause owning to the fact one can't revirginate themselves.
(Do I agree? Does thinking like this improve their chances of finding a commited relationship? Would society change for the better or worse if enough people thought like that? Irrelevant, it's each individual's choice, it's  their future and  their gambles.)

Users who are viewing this thread