Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prolouge

Dex-chan lover
Whoever the hero is who translated this chapter, thank you for your knowledge of Jap memes and talking hymens.

Dex-chan lover
Dawww!! She saw the shopping bag and changed her hair accordingly. How cute.

@ecofox

I know u posted this 3 months ago but

RIGHT!!!???!???!! HES SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE DRAGGED IN VOMIT!

@drakedog seriously bro? Nobody deserves to be raped. Even if they're committing the """grievous sin""" of going around without an ankle-length skirt.

Aggregator gang
Oh yeah. The main character's a piece of shit and the main girl has something wrong with her if she's willing to change her entire appearance for a dude she's never talked to over something so trivial. Lots of room for development.
This might be decent... Might.

Never change Japan.

4UImo6w.png

Aggregator gang
I have a slight hope that this shitty piece of MC will get as much personal development as Gantz's Kurono

Dude is a straight up sociopath, who sees someone in that situation and doesn't feel bad?

@ Everybody calling the MC a POS
I dunno maybe hes shitty because hes somebody who doesn't socialize and holdups in their room playing erogames all day?
You whiteknights are hilarious in paying more attention to what that character say rather than do.
In the end he helped the girl he shit on in his head without recompense this guys characterization is what you would call "well balanced".

Uh, well that was crappy of him to think but I guess that's how guys like that really think sometimes. Well at least she was helped even if it wasn't intentional.

Dex-chan lover
She must have a photographic memory if she's able to pull that off after getting a single glimpse at the box art

Double-page supporter
ah, the cancerous comment section...
i don't think that the mc here is a dick (except when he assumed she was a slut, that was indeed a dick move), but it's just a preference of his, and he didn't leave the girl there (although it's cuz he was found out, he coulda run away) and him not accepting the girl...he told that he had no such interest from the start, so why would he suddenly jump on that shit? I would like him to mellow out as a character and accept her even if she's a virgin or not

Users who are viewing this thread