Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 12 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Nice boat. Wonder one is gonna be the girl he gets preggers and ditches for the other which prompts the bad end.

Dex-chan lover
She is like a train wothout breaks..
I have a bad feeling about that after party

Dex-chan lover
Still confused as to what they see in this guy.

He must have them magic manga pheromones that brainwash you into falling in love for no reason.
Hm, so the reviews I saw mentioned the MC was utterly detestable (I haven't actually read any of this manga.)

There was the slim hope that was intentional in order to provide rom for character growth with him becoming a better person, but from this comment I assume that is not the case?

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so the reviews I saw mentioned the MC was utterly detestable (I haven't actually read any of this manga.)

There was the slim hope that was intentional in order to provide rom for character growth with him becoming a better person, but from this comment I assume that is not the case?
He does somewhat change a bit over the span of the story, but not much really.

Dex-chan lover
Nice boat. Wonder one is gonna be the girl he gets preggers and ditches for the other which prompts the bad end.
What was the name again? School Days? You're talking about the one where MC gets
the stabby stabby
, right?

Dex-chan lover
What was the name again? School Days? You're talking about the one where MC gets
the stabby stabby
, right?
Yup. They didn't air the last few episodes since there had been a real life incident shortly prior to its time slot where someone got murdered in similar fashion. https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nice-boat School Days is so old at this point I think it's fine to omit spoiler tags, but that's my personal opinion.

God this MC is so stupid and dense. Brother has 2 girls that genuinely like him but this beta doesn't overcome his trust issues already. Time and time again the girls have to remind this loser that they really do like him for who he is, this author be smoking some good shit if he thinks that any irl girl will wait this long and be ok with a guy openly admitting he prefers 2d over real girls that have genuinely confessed their love. SMH, but I keep reading because I'm too deep in now.

Users who are viewing this thread