Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

What?! Now they not just group of assholes (who actualy students or even schoolboys) who want prove to himself something, but murderer with gay rapists? After thet "twist" i have only one question - "Do you know what they make you do in jail?".

Its not be bad if author explain how in group of some rich wannabe-rapist otaku schoolboy appeared some gay-rapist. Its just too random. Why not esper or monster with tentacles?

MD@Home
Well, that plot... twist? unravel? whatchamacallit sure was... interesting XD? It was funny at the very least so that's good! It does feel like what this manga would do lol

Supporter
What the actual fuck is this chapter, either the translation is horrible or the plot is just retarded

TF TF TF TF DOOOODE, do author even know how to make stories?!?!?!?!?!

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse me what the fuck. It was kinda maybe decent until now, but wtf. I'm glad it ended with the police showing up tho

Fed-Kun's army
Why?
But I gotta say even without “another” rape this chapter wasn’t good because literal villainous rapist childhood friend listened to our MC even though before he would’ve beaten him up. And let’s not even start with that “who’s real otaku here” cringe.
Still, it was a funny chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Can somebody please explain to me: Was Kotoko actually a virgin all along and this guy that drugged her actually didn't rape her? Was MCs assumption actually true and exposed him? Cause he was denying it then it was fully and truly confirmed and everyone just went with "oh Kotoko is actually a virgin she was never sleep raped". I am so confused can somebody please explain this?

Users who are viewing this thread