Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
mmmmm... I guess it's because manga isn't like reality that we read them... ?

Aggregator gang
And the bitch was forgiven just like that? Smh, this is trash. Why am I even reading this. I still thank the translator, anyway. Good job

I hate reading stuff like this, which has good qualities (character growth, for example), only to realize 20 chapters in that it’s inherently dyed in an ugly hue due to the culture in which it was produced. The most frustrating part, and why I keep coming back to manga, is that you can’t say Noritake and his peers are misogynists (unless you know them). They’ve just subconsciously included misogynistic messages because that’s the culture they were raised in, and you can see it by how frequently they try to pass some themes off as common sense: woman (Yuuka) is crippled by emotion (fear) until a man (Aramiya) uses reason and logic to explain how to resolve her problems.

Thanks for the TL though.

Girls forgiving each other is the most likely scenario irl too. :D

Fed-Kun's army
well, knowing the japanese justice system, songou will get out, rape the girl, and get off scott free because his dad has political clout

also, die is a fire fuuka, you stupid bitch

@libbies I think what frustrates me the most is that I was genuinely impressed by how Noritake used a toxic male character to examine commonly held misogynistic views without being really preachy about how one should feel bad for having those views. Then he turns around and pulls that shit and it made me wonder if I was giving him too much credit and his work was just accidentally progressive-ish in tone (for Japan).

Off-topic question, who are the characters on the LH Translation page (The brown-haired boy and the ginger girl)? They look so much more interesting that this piece of shit manga.

Users who are viewing this thread