Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Cuuuute! Kotoko is so cute. And she's so very nice. I can't take it.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, I'm content with this being the last chapter. i think I'll stop following now

Ahahaha. :-D What a genius, the ones who are satisfied with it can get off with disregarding the last page, and the ones who want some more PLOT can stay. Truly, honestly. :-D Great.

so protag doesn't like used goods bc of something that happened in grade school? huh? or is this just his domino effect that bc a girl played a prank on him he became obsessed w eroge and the concept of virginity???

Fed-Kun's army
@drlemons I think that's pretty much what happened... Also, the girls in grade school fucked with him at the behest of their boyfriends, so maybe that is supposed to be part of it as well?

to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.jpg

Double-page supporter
no ... nononono ...
Isn't that the loli twin roll bitch which jerk MC around when he was kindergarten ?
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ahh yes, harem manga plot. Garbage, dry, and overused.

Why add a new character? To be part of the harem (or sometimes the conflict). Can it be something else?
I don't know why they're fixated on virginity, so dumb.
"I want to be happy for them" envy troupe that needs to die. The 2nd time was touching but the 10th whatever time isn't.

Great.. Just when we started to get the decent story, It's time to fricking add up spices! let's add the generic biatch Arc with the whole "Past" thingy!
TF author, there's no frickin need for that shit!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread