Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

MC deserves to exercise his right to be cautious and cynical.

Honestly though I don't envy his position, because it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Ok the last two times were really off-target, but this time we have a real thot in our hands, who's in for a reenactment of the salem witch trials

What is this crap (I mean ik she caused the trauma in MC but dangggggg she hot) but I agree ☝️ begone thot

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still reading this but looks like this is the 1 of 3 hoes to get tranfered, anyway

super-smash-bors-ultimate-new-foe-challenger-character.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The fuck kinda dialogue is that? "Would you have saved me from being raped if I wasn't a virgin?" WTF!??

Dex-chan lover
How in the world is there are still about 120 chapters more to go after this rollercoaster of events that seems pretty much concluded? There's no way anything can top what already happened.
The fuck kinda dialogue is that? "Would you have saved me from being raped if I wasn't a virgin?" WTF!??
MC literally didn't intend to save her at all in the first place back in Ch. 0. He had zero sympathy for the victim and would've just walked away if he didn't trip on a can. That's how much he hated 'used goods'.

Users who are viewing this thread