Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Other than the guy maybe suing her or getting the police involved why would it have been such a bad thing if she punched that asshole?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the gal def set it up. Also why is the teacher making HIM write an essay? Didn't he stop the fight?

Twi

@beperov from what I gather from other similar situations if you get involved physically your wrong. Even if it’s better than doing nothing. Like another manga I read where the mc breaks into a home and knocks out a rapist about to be in the act and yet he has to apologize to the family that he helped and the rapist, even getting arrested. I kid you not, it’s simply ridiculous.

@beperov No tolerance policy. Loads of American schools have it, idk if Japanese ones do too, but it basically means that if you get involved in the fight, you all get punished the same, no matter the circumstances. Getting physically involved in a fight might just escalate it, even if you're actively trying to stop it.

Double-page supporter
somehow i dont remember how it even got here... and i aint going back to read whatever happened before <.<

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls I get that but from the way they said it, it seemed like the problem wasn't everyone else thinking she punched the guy but rather MC thinking that (she even expressed relief that he didn't think she did it). Maybe I got it wrong or the raw text worded that in a different way but I got the feeling she was afraid that he would think less of her for punching that asshole than anything else.

Double-page supporter
MC proceed to pull the guy from further punching the girl

Teacher: What are you doing!!? Now go write an essay to reflect on your action!

I'd say the teacher is in collude with whoever set that up, so she can have aramiya to herself

smh

I won't write anything if it was me

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck happened lol, like is this a change of art?

Aggregator gang
No good deed goes unpunished. What an annoying series of events.

The whole thing felt so annoying and then when the teacher comes and "resolve" the fight, it was so unsatisfactory what the hell

Banned
Alright! A new update! Many kisses LHT and Lymus. Thank you very much.

Group Leader
Oh how long have i been waiting for an update, thank you very much for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGuiltyClown: I don't even remember the story at this point besides the basic premise lmao
@Kimzark: somehow i dont remember how it even got here... and i aint going back to read whatever happened before <.<
I so get that. I reread the last chapter and it's still fuzzy. At 3 months I'm also at my limit and simply can't remember the current state of most stories anymore.

Still thanks for the update. I looked forward to it. This manga is worth translating it.

Banned
Thank you very much for this chapter. I have trouble remembering the names by now, but it's still a very sweet and original story with nice characters. I hope you will keep up the scanlations because this is a really lovely manga.

Users who are viewing this thread