Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
She's doing a good job on making everyone aware about that shitty personality of hers..

Dex-chan lover
The worst part about this is that I know they'll end up forgiving this dumb bitch for everything she did and become friends with her

Fuck that. Having negative IQ doesn't excuse being a shit person.

i though mayby her friend put Ibu up to it without her knowing, but damn this bitch

Aggregator gang
They will simply forgive her in 10 chapters or so, just like they did with the other stupid cunt

Dex-chan lover
"I know you were traumatized, but I'm sure you're strong enough to get over it now." Worst student counselor ever?
What the hell was up with that pause btw? I hope trope-girl doesn't also have the "her father owns the school's controlling organ" trope to back up her obnoxious existence. Just ditch her already, mangaka. You did great making everyone in the group openly declaring themselves an enemy of her so none of them would be taken in or abused or manipulated by her in any way as would have been the case in a lesser manga, but you need to go all the way and ditch that boring trope-character.

Supporter
Fuck do they honestly forgive her thats just plain stupid.
Bitch is trying to make you a laughingstock in front of your whole class and you become friends at the end? How the fuck does that work.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i too feel the same on how retarded it would be for her to be forgiven, im waiting for "why the hell is she bothering the mc" answer first

Double-page supporter
"back in elementary school he was all over me" ?

Really ? Say that in any high school and you'll be the one actually ridiculed for being hung over something so old and childish. For good reasons.

It's clear to me that what's happening is that Ibu does genuinely have feelings for the MC, and I bet she was tricked into screwing the MC over because of some 'charm' her jackass friends told her about back in Elementary School (and she's just a massive, gullible idiot that can't read the mood), which led to a TON of miscommunications between them, and this will end with them all becoming friends because 'lol, it was just a misunderstanding, bro'. It's pretty predictable, tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheManWithPants Somehow I think you're the only one close to the truth here. Like I mentioned in the other charpter comment section. Unlike other similar characters, her attempts are weak, she always stays within a confort zone and never goes too far. The one she's probably attacking here is once again Ayame and not the MC, like it seems. I don't have any Idea why she's using this approach to attack Ayame but it's been quite clear that she feels bothered by Ayame and her closeness with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer
@TheManWithPants
@ShinGetsu
@Shamz
@sterven
@Pachka84
The thing is Ibu was tricked herself, she really does love Aramiya, but is a dumbass, they told her if she tricked him like that, and he waited, it would mean they would get married.

Also the Aunt wants to pretty much sweep that incident aside cause she pushed Aramiya to actually go out and wait for Ibu in another town, and not only that, Aramiya got tricked 3 times, which is why he ended up changing schools, the Aunt felt so guilty about it, she started paying for both of his cellphones so that he would not get fucked over again.

Users who are viewing this thread