Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

First, thank you for picking this up.

The only problem i see are the font size and space between line.

Group Leader
Thank you to everyone for all of your comments!
For my 1st time uploading a chapter on Mangadex, I didn't think it'd draw so much attention so quickly!
Several of you have proposed their help for improvements, so the translation has already been improved (currently it is version 3 and there's still great deal of work to do. We'll make dozens of versions and triple the size of credits page if necessary 🤣 , until all is perfect)
A discord server has been created to discuss improvements and share files: https://discord.gg/2ND2hDk
Any help is welcome!

I'll keep you updated! =)
(there's still no schedule, though. I may very well disappear, then suddenly come back and do lots of stuff, then disappear again, etc)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. This is one of the better, more creative, and - in spite of the premise and occasional moments like the end of this chapter - the least misogynist harem manga, so I'm disappointed that the original translator decided to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU!!!! for picking this up. But man, those Cyrillic letters made me imagine they had picnic next to a Plattenbau/Khrushchyovka somewhere in Sverdlovsk Oblast. You know. Just how you'd imaging some post-Soviet Union teens chilling. Westerner's fantasies.

Hello! Alacritous here!
I'm so happy for the positive reception so far!
AB2000 wasn't on to see the MangaDex maintenance come.
So, at Alien Scans! we decided to release it even though he isn't here :/
Here is a New Years release of Real no Heroine! Chapter 41 V4!
Be sure to check out our Discord (https://discord.gg/CrwhaGf)!
Thank you for reading!

-A

Users who are viewing this thread