Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Normally girls who are into yuri dont have this kind of disgusting personality, I bet she has some kind of androphobia

Jesus the student council president is a dumbass

Never before I thought I would hate a character more than that bitch from shield hero

Dex-chan lover
Characters who try to sabotage other characters' relationships because of jealousy are SHIT CHARACTERS (and shit people/human beings in general). I submit for your approval the Student Council President in this manga. It's bad enough when it's across genders (like a guy sabotaging another guy to get a girl) but it's equally bad when it's the same gender. It's, unfortunately, a HUMAN trait but I've seen this trope in enough manga and it just needs to die. Take it out back and shoot it in the head then burn it with fire, please.

Dex-chan lover
@Alfredzex
Nah, dumb NTR lesbin here doesn't even hold a fraction of a candle to how hateable Bitch is, let alone a few other specimens of human garbage characters in Shield Hero.

Dex-chan lover
I hate those kinda people. At least Espada did it right. -.-

Contributor
if he at least were recording that, but we know that in these kind of manga only villains are clever.

Dex-chan lover
Finally we have moved beyond the LN Translations, were in uncharted territory boyz.
@55th_Kid
Bitch from shield hero isnt character in the first place, shes just a plot device to have Nao be always right.

Users who are viewing this thread