Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Double-page supporter
Does someone have a bucket? I'm about to be sick.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, scientist found a way to turn a female's stem cell into a sperm cell so the technology's there.

Just sayin'

Fed-Kun's army
She's pretty nasty, but the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if it's someone else that's just adjusting the rumors a bit to make her look like the one responsible.
Doesn't stop her from being an opportunistic <suitable derogatory term of your choice> though. =P

Dex-chan lover
Please dont dance around and just tell ayame whats going on

Dex-chan lover
She's a manhater. Make you buy cars, make you cut cards. Make you fall hard in love.
I really like how Ibu became their friend.
What I love most about this manga is that the MC's are really nice people. These are people you'd really want to be friends with in real life, not the usual annoying manga cliche characters.
Thank you very much for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I've never thought about the Foundation doing thot patrols, but now I can't get the idea out of my head.

Aggregator gang
You know, I'm a yuri fan since watching two girls together.....well you get the idea. But there are some times where the female character wants so bad to get MC away from his crush, gf, or even female friends because of her stupid and unreasonable hate for men that I feel disgusted at the idea of her getting away with it. And the thing is that I've read enough mangas about men hating women to know that she hates men because one, ONE guy did a bad number on her when she was little and instead of hating THAT GUY she decided that it's better to hate ALL GUYS because they are guys as well. That or she really has a horrible personality where she thinks she can get away with it just because she is kinda cute or something.
Lady, there are yuri oriented girls or really cute girls where we as reader wish men stopped existing in their worlds in order to keep their purity intact forever(for example: citrus, love live, bang dream, etc) but you on the other hand dont classify for that so please GET THE FUCK AWAY from MC and his friends!!!

Users who are viewing this thread