Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the manga with the quality if we don't help looks like an experience all on its own

Dex-chan lover
Thats some sharp quality

For real though, can't believe those two teachers didnt say anything to defend him.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, even the teachers are falling for ridiculous rumors now? And the two teachers that should defend him are keeping quiet? The author is really exagerating the power of "rumors" at this point. And shouldn't the teachers be reaching out to the supposed victims, instead of asking the supposed rapist if he is raping students?

@Kynnath it is hard, sometimes, to write parody when the world is so laughable.

I know people who have had child services called on them. The agent apparently just looked around, examined the child, watched the parents and the kid for no more than an hour, then left with no follow-up. These folk who had child services sicced on them came out of the experience thinking the agent really should have tried harder to find wrongdoing, and the parents who thought this hadn't even done anything! But if they had, that agent wouldn't have found shit! Heard stories like this from a few other folks too.

My point is, this isn't even a little unbelievable. It should be, it would be in any reasonable facsimile of society, but it isn't. People jump at rumors, but don't know shit about what to do after. Like someone sprinting towards smoke and not knowing what to do when they find it without an obvious fire. They think smelling smoke constitutes the whole of an investigation and flummoxed when more is needed than just the use of a fire extenguisher.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, even the teachers are falling for ridiculous rumors now? And the two teachers that should defend him are keeping quiet? The author is really exagerating the power of "rumors" at this point. And shouldn't the teachers be reaching out to the supposed victims, instead of asking the supposed rapist if he is raping students?
As a teacher myself and living in Asia country, I can assure you, 100% teachers were pretty easy to believe any rumors regarding their students. They'll believe the rumors until they see it with their own eyes and it's proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Stuco prez is most likely 18, so no problem with her buying eroge.

Aiming for a minor tho...

Users who are viewing this thread