Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

I really feel like the one spreading the rumors is the MC's only best friend. The best friend secretly hates him and all that.

Dex-chan lover
@glassedboi I dunno.... he has an idiot girl who has a crush on him.... she doesn't seem to mean anything bad... but.... she's just so dumb...

Supporter
Ibu really is getting on my nerves damnit... but at least "Lost in woods together" arch begins, let us see the line on the affection meter go higher

Holy shit what a stupid chapter “WhY iS sHe MaD” I dunno maybe it’s because you people told her she wasn’t a woman

"what's the matter with you... Ayame"

My god.. even my brother not this stupid about girl

Aggregator gang
incoming development that hopefully wont get shafted by the following arc?

Dex-chan lover
inbefore they get spirited away..... or isekaid.

Now that Ayame and Aramiya are lost and alone in the woods together they can finally fix this whole misunderstanding they have when kotani told Ayame that she asked Aramiya to change her. Was Kotani intentionally trying to create a wedge between the two or did she just blab about the situation thinking it wasn't a big deal? I thought it was agreed to keep it a secret from her. Ayame now questions their relationship and feels as though Aramiya was forced into a relationship with her against his will. Yes, he was tasked to help her change but he came to her rescue twice, enjoys spending time with her and is starting to see her in a romantic way. They both are changing due to the others influence. Also looks like we are getting closer to the true culprit of the rumors though its pretty obvious at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread