REAL - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
cant even feel bad for takahashi bc he is such a dick to everybody

Sadly they should’ve killed his character off. Having to read this negative ass talk of his for so long is irritating and making me hate him more than I already did

Honestly, I think Takadashi is a really well-written character. The reader may want him to be over it but it's not the case. What would you do if something similar happened to you? Wouldn't you act the same way as he did? This manga is named "Real", characters inside of it real as well. They show us different aspects of the situation just like Takadashi, there are people in the world who can't get over their trauma.

Its funny seeing you guys bitching about Taka's negativity, you are all just like him, just focusing on the negative.
I'm surprised nobody comented how amazing the bald guy has been, trying to stay optmistic while searching for his path, really inspirational stuff right there.

Taka is a pretty good character. Has no one picked up that the divorce is a large portion of his shitty attitude? The story even shows how his mom talked down badly of people who drop out. To deal with the divorce his mom and taka picked up this holier than thou attitude because they work their ass off. Pretty relatable character if you ask me. I don't know why everyone wants characters in storytelling to appease them only. I find it much more interesting when we have complex written chars. people don't change easily

Users who are viewing this thread